Saturday, September 10, 2011

MEDICAL IMAGING VS. BEING THE IMAGE OF CHRIST

The results of recent CAT, MRI, and PET Scans have revealed that Betty’s cancer has invaded most of her bones. Upcoming meetings with the oncologists will explore potential treatments to manage pain and maintain mobility. Betty deeply appreciates the kind words and expressions of love in the many cards and calls she has been receiving.

Both Betty and John believe this passage, in which Paul refers to himself, also expresses their thoughts. In that light, they hope it will encourage you:

“What then? Only that in every way,
whether in pretense or in truth,
Christ is proclaimed; and in this I rejoice,

Yes, I will rejoice,

For I know that this will turn out for my deliverance
through your prayers
and the provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
according to my earnest expectation and hope,
that I shall not be put to shame in anything,

But that with all boldness,
Christ shall even now,

As always,

Be exalted in my body,
whether by life or by death.

For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.


Philippians 1:18-21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home