Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WE'RE BACK HOME WITH TALES TO TELL!

OK. OK. I know my blog has been quiet for three weeks, but we were away on a long postponed visit to California.

In coming days I will brief you on that trip and share some of the unique highlights we enjoyed: (1)Experiencing the Patriot Guard, (2)Meeting a WWII Hero from the Japanese-American 442nd Regimental Combat Team, and (3)Visiting the founder and restorer of Heritage Square in National City, California.

You may hear a little about selected family and friends too: sagas of caregiving in critical illness, some close and treasured kindred spirits, and precious kinfolk including my special siblings and my magical Aunt who will be 97 in August but who is busier than any three civic minded, twenty-somethings you know.

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home