Saturday, October 17, 2009

OUR BIRTHDAY BOY!

Without a doubt, I love my sons, and that includes this bonus one my daughter married nearly twenty-two years ago. He's a fine hubby to her, a great dad to their three girls, a good provider, and he is quick to lend a hand wherever needed.
As to that birthday, Edwin is only slightly over-the-hill today - just a couple of years. [Trivia: He shared the date with my mother who would have been 90 today, but he's not that old.]
We all enjoyed a special dinner tonight at Outback. My joy is seeing how caring and gentle he is with the girls, especially "Twinkie".
The plan is for him to enjoy the camping / recreation chair that was in that great big birthday package.
CONGRATULATIONS, Son, on another year.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must add...thank you, Mama Georgia, for raising such a fine son (and for sharing him)!

bw

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Linda Judd said...

Happy birthday, Edwin. We enjoyed visiting with you when you came to our city a year or so ago. Enjoy this special day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home