Sunday, April 01, 2007

Watching Geoffrey's Website


I hope you are watching Geoffrey's website along with the rest of us. He is really becoming a fine photographer. It is fun to watch him drive that nice camera in so many interesting places and later see the best of the results posted daily. I really like his new website format and the variety it displays by showing several photos on a theme.
While bowling it was interesting to watch the "Uncle Geoffrey" pop-up when a new picture formed in his mind and he went after it without the girls always knowing it. Of course, we all like to take pictures of Tabitha, who bowls well.
Ask Dana and the twins.
Thanks Geoffrey. for your view of things.
Visit www.wyattjourney.com and I bet you'll soon add it to your favorites.

2 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger G.Wyatt said...

Ah...shuck! Thanks, dad. I praise God that I have been able to find a talent that can be enjoyed by many. I appreciate your comments.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger David said...

I agree Dad! Of course, I am biased because today (4/2/07) Geoffrey featured his favorite flying brother. It was so much fun to see an all new perspective of my airplane...actually flying...with me in the pilot's seat!

WyattJourney.com is a daily favorite and I often pass the link to others to brighten their day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home