Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HERE'S MY VALENTINE

Posted by Picasa
Here is My VALENTINE today. And next week, she will have been my Bride for 43 years! Oh, What a Happy man am I!!

Betty is the most selfless person anyone I know knows. She always puts others before herself and Jesus before everything else. She spends more time at planning a favor, or doing something nice, or arranging a surprise, or doing a little extra, or solving a problem, or just listening to others, or sharing her insight and practical ideas, or finding special ways to please people than anyone else anyone knows. She remembers names and kind deeds and savors the words and thoughts she receives and shares these precious moments with others. She instinctively knows how to make people happy and comfortable, and makes them feel good about themselves. She comments on how nice or special others are, but doesn't realize how precious she is to everyone else. Thoughtful, gentle, prayerful, and fruitful, she is truly a paragon among the saints. (And all who know her said, "AMEN". )

I'm pretty much a rube by comparison.

And now comes a chance to proclaim my heart to everyone on a day when lovers should declare themselves, and because I do love her powerfully much, I will tell the whole webwide world:


"I Love this Woman with all that I am and all that I have. I Always Have; I Always Will. I Love Her Deeply, Passionately, Faithfully, and Steadfastly. Under every condition. Without Reservation. I admire her spirit and character virtually to the point of envy. She is truly wonderful as a Christian, as a Friend, as a Wife, as a Mother/Grandmother, as an Encourager and as a Mentor to other women. I will never betray her, and I still want to make her ecstatically happy in any way that I can."

Betty, You may collect your well deserved XXXXXs and OOOOOs all day long, my Love.


PS. My other Valentines are Patty, Paige, Dana, Jessica, Bethany, Katie, Tabitha, Payton, Naomi, Aunt Edith, Billie Jo, All the ladies in my LIFE groups, the Sisters at church, and a bunch more who will be XXed and OOed whenever I see them again.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger Kat said...

A beautiful picture of a beautiful lady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home